Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-22-2019, 08:04 PM   #121
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
This is still free, as well as book 22:

The Happy Hollisters and the Secret of the Lucky Coins: (Volume 22)
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:07 PM   #122
FizzyWater
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi, another Happy Hollisters volume free today:

The Happy Hollisters and the Secret Fort: (Volume 9)
Advert
Old 09-13-2019, 08:35 AM   #123
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Today's Big Deal at Kindle UK is five Roald Dahl titles at £0.99 each.

@pdurrant's link below pulls them up, along with a couple of others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #124
FizzyWater

Hi, the Happy Hollisters are free again today - the first book this time:

The Happy Hollisters (Book 1)
Old 09-30-2019, 01:45 PM   #125
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Whee! Thanks!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #126
FizzyWater

Hi, the Happy Hollisters are free again today - book 28 this time:

The Happy Hollisters and the Whistle-Pig Mystery: (Volume 28)

Expired as of 10/10/19

Last edited by FizzyWater; 10-10-2019 at 08:50 PM. Reason: added expiration date
Old 10-07-2019, 07:30 PM   #127
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am far too gruff and manly to be reading any kiddie lit. I just happened to come across this in a dark alley whilst fighting off a gang of ruffians.

Jennifer Neilsen - The Underworld Chronicles: Books 1 - 3 at Amazon.com for $1.99.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #128
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I am far too gruff and manly to be reading any kiddie lit. I just happened to come across this in a dark alley whilst fighting off a gang of ruffians.

Jennifer Neilsen - The Underworld Chronicles: Books 1 - 3 at Amazon.com for $1.99.
By the same author?, FREE in UK

Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A Nielsen

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mark-Thief-...dp/B00OUGJLD2/

Last edited by Little.Egret; 10-07-2019 at 08:55 PM.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:33 AM   #129
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
By the same author?, FREE in UK

Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A Nielsen

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mark-Thief-...dp/B00OUGJLD2/
This sounds pretty good! Snagged it.
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 07:16 PM   #130
FizzyWater

Hi, another Happy Hollister volume free today - this one is book 25:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JZFTPRF

Expired as of 10/22/19.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 10-22-2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added expiration date
Old 10-27-2019, 12:44 AM   #131
FizzyWater

Hi, time for another new Happy Hollisters volume:

Today it's The Happy Hollisters and the Ghost Horse Mystery: (Volume 29).

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P91SWBT

Expired as of 10/31/19

Last edited by FizzyWater; 10-31-2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: to note this offer has expired
Old 10-27-2019, 09:28 AM   #132
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thanks for posting these! I have fond memories of these. And, not sure I'll ever re-read, but when they're free, I'll happily add to the size of my TBR pile!

Quote:
Hi, time for another new Happy Hollisters volume:

Today it's The Happy Hollisters and the Ghost Horse Mystery: (Volume 29).

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P91SWBT
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:08 AM   #133
FizzyWater

Today, book 30 is on offer. This is showing as already in my library, so it might be a repeat. The Happy Hollisters and the Mystery of the Golden Witch: (Volume 30)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QX8YQ7G

ETA: Forgot to check yesterday, so not sure exactly when it changed, but this is no longer showing free as of 11/6

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-06-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: to note the deal is no longer available
Old 11-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #134
FizzyWater

Hi, the Happy Hollisters are free again today - the eighth book this time:

The Happy Hollisters at Circus Island: (Volume 8)

ETA: expired as of 11/21/19

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-21-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: added expired notice
Old 11-18-2019, 06:23 PM   #135
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Hi, the Happy Hollisters are free again today - the eighth book this time:

The Happy Hollisters at Circus Island: (Volume 8)
Got it -- thanks!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote