Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2021, 09:45 AM   #91
aura_h2o
aura_h2o began at the beginning.

Device: aura_h2o
I installed it to my Kobo aura H2O. (2. edition)
It works perfectly and sync my books from cloud but I have a big issue. Until I install that, I didn't have any problem with my wifi connection. However, after setup, Kobo could not find the network anymore. I tried many times and read a similar issue on Github. https://github.com/fsantini/KoboCloud/issues/56
I changed getGDriveFiles.sh and getRemoteFile.sh files and merged etc and usr directories with the original firmware (4.26.16704).
Unfortunately the result has not changed. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
aura_h2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 08:01 PM   #92
mxbndr
Grateful Plebe
mxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavensmxbndr is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Libra H2O
This is what worked for me: https://github.com/fsantini/KoboClou...ment-739467317
mxbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 12:20 AM   #93
vietchovui
Zealot
vietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS T1, Kobo Forma 8G, Kobo Libra H2O
Is there a way to tell kobocloud to save books on another location instead of .add/kobocloud/kobocloudrc/library?
vietchovui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #94
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
For the record, the problem @vietchovui is not where the books are stored by Kobo Cloud. It is how the books are presented to nickel. There is discussion in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=340125.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cloud, dropbox, google drive, pcloud