Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-20-2021, 12:35 AM   #1
myjagwa
myjagwa began at the beginning.

Device: ipas
Marvin 3 not syncing between iPad and iPhone

I just got Marvin 3 today after using classic for years. I downloaded it on my iPhone and iPad and put books on the iPad. The books are not showing up on my iPhone.
I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find a way to sync these devices. I have iCloud and iCloud Drive on for both devices. This is really frustrating....thanks for any help...
myjagwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 07:37 AM   #2
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
In my experience Marvin does NOT sync books between devices.

Marvin syncs the place where you stopped reading, that's what I use anyway. I have to sync that manually (right bottom screen).
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 02:50 PM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosipad View Post
In my experience Marvin does NOT sync books between devices.

Marvin syncs the place where you stopped reading, that's what I use anyway. I have to sync that manually (right bottom screen).
yup!

It's not going to install the book on all your devices - just sync the location.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote