Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
Orange and UOC unite to develop content for e-ink readers

UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya / Open University of Catalonia) is an online University of Spain that has unite with Orange to ofer eInk readers to students to download teaching material from the Virtual Campus – the University's intranet.

The devices are Iliads.

http://www.uoc.es/portal/english/la_...ticia_167.html
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #2
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Interesting article, and very interesting use of the Iliad.

I'm just a bit surprised about this sentence, in the last part of the article :
Quote:
The iLiad only uses energy when turning pages, which means it can work for weeks without having to recharge the battery.
I thought the Iliad was renowned for not having a good battery life.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2008, 03:42 AM   #3
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
It's a mistake in the article, iliad's batteries last around 12 hours (I never tested)
Max is offline   Reply With Quote