Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-21-2023, 01:15 AM   #1
hellomiakoda
hellomiakoda began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 3
Ignores save template

No matter what I give it for a template, it ALWAYS makes a folder for the author when I send to a device or write to disk. I don't want that. It makes navigation obnoxious on the ereader.
I have given it {title} - {author}, but it still uses /{author_sort}/{title} - {author} even though settings shows the save template I asked it to use.
hellomiakoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 01:32 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You seem to be conflating two distinctly different functions.

See Send to device and Save to disk

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bug