Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #766
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I went to both libraries to see if the book was there, just not available in Kindle format, but it is in both Overdrive libraries in Kindle format, so why didn't the status update in Calibre?
The plugin caches information about books in order to speed up searching. From the log I see that the plugin used a cached copy of information about that book created from a previous search and that cached information did not show the book as being available in Kindle format. Since it is a new book, most likely the Kindle format was added to OverDrive sometime after the other formats.

You can fix the problem by clearing the cache of book information used by the plugin. To do this, in the plugin configuration change the setting "Days to cache library information" to zero and then perform a search. You can control how much caching is done in the future by changing this option.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #767
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
To do this, in the plugin configuration change the setting "Days to cache library information" to zero and then perform a search. You can control how much caching is done in the future by changing this option.
Thank you... that worked!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #768
rracoon01
Connoisseur
rracoon01 began at the beginning.

Device: android tablets
Server response error (missing r:download)

I am getting a lot of errors on freading lookups that just say "Server response error (missing r:download)". Not sure what this is telling me. Log attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Freading lookup errors.txt (27.5 KB, 123 views)
rracoon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:03 PM   #769
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoon01 View Post
I am getting a lot of errors on freading lookups that just say "Server response error (missing r:download)". Not sure what this is telling me. Log attached.
There has been a website change at Freading that is incompatible with the plugin. This will be fixed in the next plugin release.

In the mean time you can avoid the problem by removing your login credentials for any Freading libraries in the plugin configuration.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:33 AM   #770
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.9.0 - 13 Feb 2017

Fix errors during search when signed in at Freading. (Fixes "Server response error (missing r:download)")

Retry when recoverable errors occur from OverDrive during search. (Fixes "Server response error (We're sorry! An error has occurred...")
Advert
Old 02-17-2017, 05:58 PM   #771
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
My 3M/Cloud desktop app just updated. I am getting errors on almost all downloads initiated from both the app & online. I had to re-authorize the app & used my existing ADE ID. The books that are downloading do not appear to be downloading to ADE any longer. Does anyone know the location new download location? Did a search but can't find. (Using Win 8.1) Sorry if this is off topic but have not been able to find any help online from 3m or library.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:29 PM   #772
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Found it!!! New location for downloaded 3M/Cloud books (after update to 2.1.1.7)
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Bibliotheca\cloudLib rary\PROD\ebooks

Avoid this update if you can as lots of errors.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:06 AM   #773
seacity1
Zealot

I know Open Library has merged with Internet Archive as I had to change my login. I am now getting errors on all OL searches.

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Getting OL167161W current availability at OpenLib: : Server response error (missing "div class=message info")
Old 02-24-2017, 08:57 AM   #774
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
I am now getting errors on all OL searches.
I am unable to duplicate this problem. Please try it again and if it is still not working post a full log showing the error.

With further testing I was able to duplicate the problem. It will be fixed in the next plugin release.

Last edited by jhowell; 02-25-2017 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:18 PM   #775
seacity1
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I am unable to duplicate this problem. Please try it again and if it is still not working post a full log showing the error.

With further testing I was able to duplicate the problem. It will be fixed in the next plugin release.
Thanks!
(I was just about to send you the requested log.)
Old 03-02-2017, 07:55 AM   #776
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Version 2.10.0 - 02 Mar 2017

Handle website changes at Open Library. (Fixes "Server response error (missing "div class=message info")")
Old 03-13-2017, 04:27 PM   #777
seacity1
Zealot

Getting this error on all searchs

calibre, version 2.79.1
: Overdrive Link found: 6 errors in searching. (click "View log" for details)<p>No changes will be made.

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

---------------- ERRORS WHILE SEARCHING ----------------

Search BPL for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")

Search Broward for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")

Search FLP for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")

Search Houston for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")

Search Orange for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")

Search Fairfax for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")
Old 03-13-2017, 04:54 PM   #778
capnm
Groupie
capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
As seacity1 said, except it's not all searches - it's all successful searches on a new style Overdrive site.

Code:
: Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$") 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 916, in find_book_at_lib
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 739, in find_books
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.parseweb", line 244, in must_find
LibraryError: u'missing "div class=(?=.*?\\bmedia-container\\b)(?=.*?\\bloaded\\b)^.*$"'
capnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #779
seacity1
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnm View Post
As seacity1 said, except it's not all searches - it's all successful searches on a new style Overdrive site.

Code:
: Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$") 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.jobs", line 916, in find_book_at_lib
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.overdrive", line 739, in find_books
  File "calibre_plugins.overdrive_link.parseweb", line 244, in must_find
LibraryError: u'missing "div class=(?=.*?\\bmedia-container\\b)(?=.*?\\bloaded\\b)^.*$"'
Sorry if I mis-spoke. All of my OD sites are new style
Old 03-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #780
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacity1 View Post
Search BPL for alaska by debbie macomber: : Server response error (missing "div class=(?=.*?\bmedia-container\b)(?=.*?\bloaded\b)^.*$")
OverDrive made a website change that breaks the plugin. I will have a fix sometime this week.

Tags
id=model, overdrive