Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #1
pypeke
pypeke began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Nook PC & Calibre are missing

I have Nook for PC and Caliber installed on one of my old computers, but I can't seem to find either of them. I have looked in the recycle bin and under programs. Can someone give me an idea of where to look next?

Even if the program was deleted, wouldn't it still be hidden somewhere?

I am searching for Nook and Caliber. Thanks
pypeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #2
pypeke

It's my lucky day. I found the nook books and transferred them to my newest laptop. I can reinstall Calibre but I guess I will have to start over.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:53 PM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Did you try searching for "Calibre" and not "Caliber"? Unless you use some disk cleanup system that automatically deletes unused programs, Calibre should still be there.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved out of General Discussion and to the B&N Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #5
pypeke

nook for pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Did you try searching for "Calibre" and not "Caliber"? Unless you use some disk cleanup system that automatically deletes unused programs, Calibre should still be there.
Yes, I did look for the correct spelling on my pc. My laptop keeps changing Calibre to Caliber...I didn't catch it until my second post. Makes me crazy.