Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-02-2022, 03:23 PM   #61
Grawl
Grawl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
Same here, ordered yesterday from German site. Dutch Amazon does not have it.
Also the edition that comes with free Kindle Unlimited isn't available to ship to the Netherlands either. No discount for picking the version without it, but at least we can order it.

Arrived yesterday btw, loving it so far.
Grawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 07:00 PM   #62
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Scribe was delivered today. No update on status at the time of delivery. I’ll leave it at that. Crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Now the Scribe Cover preordered and scheduled for delivery today (ordered October 6) has suffered the same fate. Identical email at the last minute.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2022, 10:14 AM   #63
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Jealous.

Mine arrived in Hebron, Ky yesterday, then overnight went to Plymouth, Michigan --- not that much closer to Mechanicsburg, Pa --- I guess it will make it to a local tomorrow some time, then go out for delivery Monday, so no chance of an early delivery.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 10:43 AM   #64
mikkismama
mikkismama began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Mine was scheduled for 11/30, got delayed, but delivered yesterday 12/2. Had to work last night, so haven't had time to really mess with it much, but what I've seen so far, I like.
mikkismama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:13 PM   #65
nellywilk
nellywilk began at the beginning.

Device: none
Mine is scheduled for 6/12 now. Can't wait!
nellywilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2022, 05:32 PM   #66
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Can't wait to see thoughts from owners here on Mobile Reads, seems a lot of on Kindle Reddit have theirs already
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 03:40 PM   #67
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i already got mine (delivered on december 3). but when ordered on october 6, delivery was estimated to be late december (near christmas). it was a surprise for sure.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:09 PM   #68
dhill
Connoisseur
dhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD
Since there have not been many posts to this thread lately, I will assume most of the pre-orders have been shipped and delivered. Mine has only moved from 12/7 to 12/28 to delivered by 12/28. First let me say that I know I can cancel my order and reorder today and get it tomorrow. On the first pre-order day I ordered the bundle but later realized that I was not asked for the 20% discount. So I cancelled that order and re-ordered everything separately. That changed my delivery date. I don't want to take a chance and loose the 20%. I called CS 3 days ago and was told it should ship in 24 hours. Nope. Called today and it makes more sense now. They have two sets of inventory, one for pre-orders and one for current orders. The pre-order inventory in some areas is out of stock. My nearest distribution/warehouse center is out of stock, I live in Los Angeles. That explains why some regions have gotten their pre-orders earlier than others. I was told that my nearest warehouse should have pre-order stock early next week and mine should be delivered next week also. Not holding my breath. I guess they could walk around the corner and just ship me one from the current inventory, but noooo. Lesson learned, only pre-order if they promise to deliver on release day, otherwise wait until it is closer to the release date and you will get it sooner. Hope this helps someone.
dhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 05:20 AM   #69
nellywilk
nellywilk began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellywilk View Post
Mine is scheduled for 6/12 now. Can't wait!
Mine was delivered with the 2 days delay only. But i also reached to kindle customer service meanwhile and asked them what is happening with my order. Maybe that worked or maybe i was just lucky, anyway i enjoy my new device a lot.
nellywilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 05:27 AM   #70
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grawl View Post
Also the edition that comes with free Kindle Unlimited isn't available to ship to the Netherlands either. No discount for picking the version without it, but at least we can order it.

Arrived yesterday btw, loving it so far.
Mine (from Amazon Germany) came without Kindle Unlimited when I purchased it, but once activated, it offered the 4 months to me. However, my account is located in USA now, and normally is in Spain. Perhaps is the location what makes the difference.

Said that, it seem KU does not offer anything valuable to me. All books I want to read aren't in KU.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 01:47 PM   #71
dhill
Connoisseur
dhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to beholddhill is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD
Mine was finally delivered today. Shipped yesterday from a nearby distribution center.
dhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:15 AM   #72
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
Mine (from Amazon Germany) came without Kindle Unlimited when I purchased it, but once activated, it offered the 4 months to me. However, my account is located in USA now, and normally is in Spain. Perhaps is the location what makes the difference.

Said that, it seem KU does not offer anything valuable to me. All books I want to read aren't in KU.
That was a nice surprise I was already subscribed to KU and had a deal where I paid £7.99 for 3 months. Which I’d just started so when I added the four months I’ve not got it free until July next year.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote