Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #1
catiethetraveler
catiethetraveler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Arrow HOW TO TRAVEL ON A BUDGET

Are you itching to explore the world but convinced it's beyond your budget, too daunting, or simply too perplexing to begin?

Despite the illusion of social media, many believe that travel is reserved for the affluent or those with endless hours to spare on lengthy transatlantic flights. Here's the fantastic news—traveling has never been more accessible and affordable than it is now, and I'm here to guide the way. Drawing on my experiences, insights, and research, this book serves as your compass to navigate the financial, emotional, and mental aspects of global travel.

Just five years ago, I was a cash-strapped 20-year-old college student dreaming of exploring the world. Today, I've visited 20 countries across five continents. Along the way, I made my fair share of rookie mistakes, but now, you can skip those missteps and embark on your journey faster. "Let’s Travel, Baby!" aims to get you exploring the world swiftly, inexpensively, safely, and efficiently.

What's up Mobile Read Forum thanks for having me!

Book: Let’s Travel Baby! How to Travel Internationally on a Budget for the New or Seasoned Traveler

Link to book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJ85T6HS/

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-05-2024 at 05:43 AM.
catiethetraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
budget travel, how to travel, international travel, travel, travel bug