Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #691
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Forever. View Post
Hero Certified Burger ... Never thought a burger could be so delicious. Damn, now I want one and with fries ..
!
You had to go and mention Hero burgers to me!

My husband always says that Hero burgers are the best he's ever tasted. I was actually thinking about hopping over to the mall to get some Hero onion rings, but I'll hold out for tonight.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #692
EZPuzzler
Connoisseur
EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EZPuzzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Sony T2
Burgers!!

Arggh! Think I need to head to 5 Guys.

http://dubonthereg.files.wordpress.c...ries.jpg?w=510

Last edited by EZPuzzler; 10-24-2012 at 07:26 PM.
EZPuzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #693
PainMike
the Gusto Gargoyle
PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A5
Warm egg-buttered Karelian pie. Rye crust, filled with rice.
Click image for larger version

Name:	CarelianPie.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	94856
Used to have that every thursday breakfast when working for US company here in Finland.

Into same breath my Kryptonite, the evil Mämmi(spell maemmi).
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mammi.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	94857
Undescribable mix of water, rye and malted rye, goes to same grimace category as lingonberry which I call Klingonberry.
And of course wiffy loves them
PainMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #694
Love.Forever.
Monarch Butterfly ...
Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Love.Forever. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 32GB, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8"
It's just SO good. I'm definitely getting some next week, never tried the onion rings though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
!
You had to go and mention Hero burgers to me!

My husband always says that Hero burgers are the best he's ever tasted. I was actually thinking about hopping over to the mall to get some Hero onion rings, but I'll hold out for tonight.
Love.Forever. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:51 AM   #695
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Foccacia... with lots of garlic and tomatoes and basil on top!
I've been having a real bread craving for the past week or two!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #696
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Onion rings. I'm really craving onion rings... And lemonade
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #697
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've just set up a French bread to rise... Not on my diet, but today is Saturday. The heck with diets on the weekends!

Stitchawl
Old 07-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #698
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Outback's 'Bloomin' Onion' and the dipping sauce that goes with it!
No Outbacks within a 1,000 miles of here, so I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to make this myself. Shouldn't be to difficult... just messy!

Stitchawl