Device: cybook gen3 + boox60
awesome!
Just the plugin I needed...

Thanks
superanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #32
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
update v .0.4.0

An unknow italian user (with a chinese nickname) informed me the plugin did not work anymore.

Due to website-changes of anobiii.com there were no results.
Working on a fix I discovered BOL.it doesn't exist anymore, and is redirected to inmondadori.it.
Because I don't use the plugin myself ( I cannot even read Italian), I am only aware of changes when users inform me.

So please let me know if you get errors or no results.
For me it is: No signal, No problems or No need.

So here it is: the new update version 0.4.0. At the start of this thread.
Enjoy!
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #33
alexross
alexross began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
I'm an italian user and I've to say that the plugin doesn't work anymore.
no results from anobii
alexross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #34
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexross View Post
I'm an italian user and I've to say that the plugin doesn't work anymore.
no results from anobii
Can you give an example (title/writer or isbn) or two.

Do you use the option to retrieve information from inmondadori?
if yes, which options?
Old 07-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #35
alexross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Can you give an example (title/writer or isbn) or two.

Do you use the option to retrieve information from inmondadori?
if yes, which options?
yes for istance

title "autosole" author "Carlo Lucarelli" isbn:9788817013086

title "la torre della solitudine" author Valerio Massimo Manfredi isbn:978885201062

i don't use any options to retrieve information from inmondadori

thank you in advance for any help
Old 07-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #36
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexross View Post

title "autosole" author "Carlo Lucarelli" isbn:9788817013086

title "la torre della solitudine" author Valerio Massimo Manfredi isbn:978885201062
TY.
The first thing I noticed is that anobii doesnt dispaly the cover anymore. Only small thumbnails in searchresults, but not on the book page.
That declares the missing cover, just a dummy-cover.

"autosole" author "Carlo Lucarelli" gives a small description , but with the isbn number there is no description at anobii.
The plugin first looks for the isbn number, and if that not exists or is not known it takes the title and author as input.

The same for la torre della solitudine" author Valerio Massimo Manfredi , except that the isbn number (978885201062) is not correct/not known.

So, correct me if I am wrong, for these books there is no more information ( or no information) at anobii. About the missing covers see my first line.
I presume the thumbnails are to small to use, at least the plugin is not written to grab them from the searchresult page.

So sorry, the results depend on anobii. Maybe you have to consider using the options of inmondadori.

Thanks anyway for your notification.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 07-25-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:33 AM   #37
alexross

ok thank you. I try with inmondadori. It's a shame because anobii has a lot of covers of obscure sci-fi books or very old ones.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:53 AM   #38
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

@alexross
Maybe there is a bypass to grab the smaller covers, used with the search pages. ( but the sizestays small despite some little tweak).
I will release an update this weekend.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 07-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:20 AM   #39
alexross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
@alexross
Maybe there is a bypass to grab the smaller covers, used with the search pages. ( but the sizestays small despite some little tweak).
I will release an update this weekdend.
thank you
Old 07-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #40
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Ok, new release 0.4.2 available ( at the start of this thread). .
Because anobii does not show the covers anymore at the book page, i changed the plugin to retrieve them the same way as on the search page.
Although I tried to get a larger image, it stays a small size.

At reguest of Civa? I added also an option to search and retrieve output with CJK characters.p.e. chinese. You can set the option in the configuration file.
Thanks Civa for your help.

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment.