Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #61
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I've been a real fanboy of Kobo for the past couple of weeks. Just to show that I'm not biased, I'll start this thread so we can all winge (whinge?) in one place!
I got my Aura about a week ago. I tried to sync it when I got it through the desktop but it would always hang when I got to some old newspaper trial subscriptions that I had and canceled over 2 years ago. I sent Kobo an email asking if they could delete those subscriptions from my library (because I don't seem to be able to) so that I can actually sync my Aura. That was on April 27th and I got an automated reply an hour later saying that they would reply within 24-48 hours. Well finally 4 days later I got another reply saying that my issue has been escalated to Tier 2 and they'll try to resolve my problem as soon as possible. Well three days later and still no contact. Really, Kobo? Seven days and counting just to do something as simple as delete a few cancelled subscriptions from my account? Is it really that difficult?
Well I contacted them again 2 or 3 days ago and asked for followup and still no response. Is "escalating the issue to Tier 2" a Kobo euphemism for "filing it under G"?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote