Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-27-2022, 04:53 AM   #46
Lilarcor
Lilarcor began at the beginning.

Device: H2O
Can’t wait for it
Lilarcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 10:35 AM   #47
darkassassinua
Kindle priest
darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilarcor View Post
Can’t wait for it
we almost there,last hours xd
darkassassinua is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2022, 10:44 AM   #48
izeman
izeman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, tolino
3, 2, 1 ...

Will it be anncounced in this thread?
izeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:24 AM   #49
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
I'm very impatient, if it works on my PW5, I'll donate immediately !

What I want to achieve is the ability to run Korader on my PW5 model. If after the jailbreak it will be possible to install KOREADER I would be the happiest person in the world!!

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 04-27-2022 at 12:49 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:26 AM   #50
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by izeman View Post
3, 2, 1 ...

Look at the first post
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2022, 03:48 PM   #51
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Sorry, I probably didn't understand the post, do we have to wait another 120 days?
Is there any way to install KOREADER without JB?
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 04:01 PM   #52
Tankettekek
Tankettekek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
Sorry, I probably didn't understand the post, do we have to wait another 120 days?
Is there any way to install KOREADER without JB?
No, it was 120 days from the moment he disclosed the vulnerability to Amazon. I suppose the jailbreak will be releasing tomorrow.
Tankettekek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 04:01 PM   #53
Betty511
wish i could hack
Betty511 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3, PW5, Kobo Mini
What's recommended if my PW5 is on 5.14.0.1? Update to 5.14.2? If so, where could I find that .bin?
Betty511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 04:12 PM   #54
k_men
k_men doesn't litterk_men doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle PW4, Kindle PW2, Kindle 5NT
It looks like the company named after a large South-American river has taken heed, and must be trying to patch the vulnerability.

There's a new firmware update which, according to this source, doesn't seem to provide anything new, at least not "on the surface". This is 5.14.3:

https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...14-3-released/
k_men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 08:31 PM   #55
ygjsz
ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.ygjsz shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: KPW3 KT2 KT3 KV Boox Nova3
4.28 finally arrived
ygjsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 09:07 PM   #56
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by izeman View Post
3, 2, 1 ...

It will, but I hope the instructions get posted on a new thread.

Who wants to wade through pages and pages of "Can't wait" posts to get answers to questions?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 09:15 PM   #57
amalewolf
amalewolf began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
and we are waiting for the magicl moment
amalewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:02 PM   #58
adwait8
adwait8 began at the beginning.

It might not come today guys. As Katadelos has written in the first post, it will come once 5.14.3 is widely rolled out.
adwait8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:15 PM   #59
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by adwait8 View Post
It might not come today guys. As Katadelos has written in the first post, it will come once 5.14.3 is widely rolled out.
Actually it says the write up with technical details will come then, not the jailbreak.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 12:00 AM   #60
adwait8
adwait8 began at the beginning.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Actually it says the write up with technical details will come then, not the jailbreak.

Cant wait
adwait8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak