Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-05-2020, 06:33 AM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Recent acquisitions

I just received a virtually unused PRS-T2 from a Canadian ebay seller, complete with case, wand, USB cable and al original documentation. Only missing item was the original box. Cost was $56.57 including tax and shipping from Canada. Unlike many Sony readers it has not had the folders file structure erased and included original book and photo files.

Also recently received aa PRS-T3 with lighted cover. Reader was in new shape visually but the cover is in very poor condition. fortunately I had a replacement NOS T3 lighted cover for it. Seller had totally deleted the reader file structure so I need to restore it.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Cool! hope you enjoy them.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2020, 01:19 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
I just received a virtually unused PRS-T2 from a Canadian ebay seller, ...
Sounds great. I like the T3 quite a bit that I picked up at Mercari. But I haven't reading much at all for about a month now. (A lot going on.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:24 AM   #4
Alex_Go
Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Pocketbook Color, Sony PRS-T2
good buy, good devices. Too bad they aren't frontlit...
Alex_Go is offline   Reply With Quote