Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-23-2013, 06:45 AM   #1
Mrs Z
Mrs Z began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up I Am That, I Am

I Am That, I Am is a very powerful and misused phrase...there a numerous of people that do not understand the meaning of it! When Moses asked for GODS name this is the answer that he received (I Am That, I Am). GOD is in each and every one of us...Decide to be happy NOW; Use the power that is entitled to you through daily affirmations with the Law Of Attraction.

http://http://www.amazon.com/Am-That...7251958&sr=1-4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iam.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	109814  
Mrs Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Your link appears to be broken.
Spoiler:
It's my understanding that "I Am" refers to "the God that was, the God that is, The God who ever shall be" in other words 'the Eternal God."
I won't debate the point outside the Politics & Religion forum though.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
law of attraction, meditation, spiritual