Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-22-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
No longer available

Hubby has now claimed this Kindle as his own...

Last edited by teija; 01-23-2020 at 10:51 PM. Reason: No longer available
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:11 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Note, it's the Paperwhite 2 (212 ppi) that was released in 2013. The Paperwhite 3 (300 ppi) was released in 2015.

Going by serial number (90D4), this is a PW2.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2019, 12:38 AM   #3
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep, see? I am STILL getting confused. It doesn't help that Amazon doesn't really specify generation when you see it in "My Devices". Thanks for clarifying! I will update the original post.

Last edited by teija; 07-23-2019 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:35 PM   #4
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
And your title block is confusing what you have too as it still states "Paperwhite 3" even though you are calling it a "Paperwhite 2" in the post. You might want to edit that using the Advanced editing window. After you click Edit, click the Go Advanced button at the bottom-right of the editing window.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:59 PM   #5
teija
Gadget fiend

Argh!! Forgot about that part too.

Does anyone actually want to buy this one though?? LOL

I see there is still no "delete thread" function, since I have made such a mess of this one.
Advert
Old 07-26-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Mobileread does not allow members to delete threads. Only Moderators can delete threads. You might PM Harry - or any active Moderator should be happy to help you resolve your issue - and see what happens.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:38 AM   #7
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Argh!! Forgot about that part too.

Does anyone actually want to buy this one though?? LOL

I see there is still no "delete thread" function, since I have made such a mess of this one.
Your thread looks okay now. You and I both chose lousy times to list our Kindles because of the big Prime Day(s) sale last week where they had some great deals. I'm just going to leave my listing here for a while since I'm in no hurry to sell it. If you want to remove your listing for consideration for any reason, you can change the status from "Sell" to "Ended". If you want to change the status of the thread, bring up the Advanced Editing window, click the list box at the top-left next to the Title box, and select "Ended" from the list.

Last edited by OtinG; 07-26-2019 at 11:42 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:16 AM   #8
teija
Gadget fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Your thread looks okay now. You and I both chose lousy times to list our Kindles because of the big Prime Day(s) sale last week where they had some great deals. I'm just going to leave my listing here for a while since I'm in no hurry to sell it.
Thanks! Yes, not the ideal time to sell it and I'm not particularly in a hurry, but it is of no use to me being an exact duplicate of my existing one. I am annoyed because I picked it up and probably paid more than what I should have for a Paperwhite 2 based on the fact I thought it was the 3.. Ugh! Amateur mistake I should not have made. I blame the sun/heat

Price reduced... I will be updating the firmware and listing it locally after the weekend.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:22 AM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Thanks! Yes, not the ideal time to sell it and I'm not particularly in a hurry, but it is of no use to me being an exact duplicate of my existing one. ...
I bought one of these not too long ago so I'm not in the market (sorry). One thing you might want to check, however, is whether this was a 2 GB or 4 GB model. I'm pretty sure later Paperwhite 2 models had 4 GBs.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #10
teija
Gadget fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I bought one of these not too long ago so I'm not in the market (sorry). One thing you might want to check, however, is whether this was a 2 GB or 4 GB model. I'm pretty sure later Paperwhite 2 models had 4 GBs.
I was hopeful but sadly it is only the 2GB model.

Firmware has now been brought up to date and I will be listing it locally.

However it may be a moot point as my husband tried it over the weekend and is considering keeping it for himself. He's enjoying how "fast" it is compared to his old Sony PRS-350 (of course)!
Old 09-13-2019, 03:00 AM   #11
teija
Gadget fiend

I will close this thread now as hubby has now been fully converted to a Kindle...

Tags
jailbreak, jailbreak kindle, kindle, paperwhite 3