Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-22-2022, 10:15 AM   #10546
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audible AU -- Daily Deal -- exp 23 Sep @ 11:59 pm AEST (6:59 am PDT)
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:33 PM   #10547
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 23 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST (3:59 pm PDT)
Advert
Old 09-23-2022, 12:09 PM   #10548
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 23 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 09-23-2022, 12:11 PM   #10549
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible AU -- Daily Deal -- exp 24 Sep @ 11:59 pm AEST (6:59 am PDT)
Old 09-23-2022, 12:30 PM   #10550
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- exp 23 Sep

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-23-2022 at 12:35 PM.
Advert
Old 09-23-2022, 08:41 PM   #10551
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 24 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST (3:59 pm PDT)
Old 09-24-2022, 02:22 PM   #10552
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 24 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 09-24-2022, 02:25 PM   #10553
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible AU -- Daily Deal -- exp 25 Sep @ 11:59 pm AEST (6:59 am PDT)
  • TBA -- Batavia -- Peter FitzSimons -- historical
Old 09-24-2022, 11:07 PM   #10554
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 25 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST (3:59 pm PDT)
Old 09-25-2022, 12:58 AM   #10555
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I've spent about $45 for a dozen books so far--basically everything from my wish list that was under $5. I'm still considering several others that are a few bucks more, but I don't want to overdo as I still have a boatload of credits to use by the end of the year.
I spent a wad of cash on the member's sale in Feb/Mar and this time spent half that much. I stuck with completing wishlisted and/or series in progress. It was hard! I have until May to use up my remaining credits, so no worries there! Hope you got some good stuff!

Last edited by Tarana; 09-25-2022 at 01:01 AM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:07 AM   #10556
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I spent a wad of cash on the member's sale in Feb/Mar and this time spent half that much. I stuck with completing wishlisted and/or series in progress. It was hard! I have until May to use up my remaining credits, so no worries there! Hope you got some good stuff!
I've never come close to spending so much on one sale--my final total was about $65 for 15 books. Most were from my wish list and unavailable at any of my libraries, and no single book was more than $6. I'm a pretty happy camper!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 08:20 PM   #10557
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I've never come close to spending so much on one sale--my final total was about $65 for 15 books. Most were from my wish list and unavailable at any of my libraries, and no single book was more than $6. I'm a pretty happy camper!
About the same amounts for me, and two days before my trial membership ended!
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 10:26 AM   #10558
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 26 Sep @ 11:59 pm BST (3:59 pm PDT)
Old 09-26-2022, 10:29 AM   #10559
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 26 Sep @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 09-26-2022, 10:34 AM   #10560
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible AU -- Daily Deal -- exp 27 Sep @ 11:59 pm AEST (6:59 am PDT)