Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 12:36 PM   #76
hleo12
Fanatic
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishguy View Post
I just updated to Calibre 6.5 and when I send docs via email to my Kindle I now get gibberish for the title and author unknown. Before the update I was getting the title followed by a dash and then the authors name on the same line with unknown where the authors name should be. Someone needs to sort it out asap.
If you read a couple posts back, you'd find out this isn't a bug with Calibre. Amazon stopped reading the metadata from the book itself and is only basing off of the subject line of the email. Calibre right now puts just random letters on the subject line. Calibre will change the subject line to the title - author of the book on a future update.
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #77
GeniusJ
Connoisseur
GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeniusJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yeah that's what the last few pages of this thread have been about.
GeniusJ is offline   Reply With Quote