Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Ditto what VydorScope said about Smashwords. My only half-regret is that I didn't look a little closer at dealing directly with Barnes and Noble so I could have more control over the author page and such. Also, Smashwords' sales reporting is very slow from other venues. I don't get why B&N e-book sales are so meager compared with Amazon. But maybe that's not everyone's experience.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote