Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 08-09-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
How can I get DT-375 with no scratches ?

Hi There ,
From all I've read here , I came to a conclusion that for now , the DT-375 is the best solution for my needs. (I'm also a .Net programmer , So I might write some utilities for it to make my life easier ... lol... )

My question is this , I've seen on ebay the device for sale , but it always says its refurbished and might have some scratches.

Is there any way to get such a device with clean screen ? scratched one will ruin the reading exp.

Thanks guys , cool forum !!! :-D
alophind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:47 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Ask the ebayer if it is scratched before bidding. I think they mean cosmetic scratchs, not ones on the screen which would not be cosmetic.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert