Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Naw, Sams is known for exclusive discounts to club members. It's still the same price everywhere else.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
OK our nearest is in Hagerstown LOL By the time I buy a membership....dont sound worth it to me! THANKS!

This doesnt bode well for the FIRE.... Already prices are dropping! Sounds like the HP Tablet one min they were $500 next they ditched them for $100! I missed that one too!
Prices will always be less at Sam's because you a buy for the membership to shop for reduced prices. Kind of like direct buy. The Ipads were also reduced to 60.00 off the reg. Price regaurdless which one you choose you would still get 60.00 off the price. Same for the playstations and xboxes. Its not an indication of price reduction or as much as it is the membership values.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #18
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Plus you have to pay sales tax at Sams. In my case it would only be a savings of 6 bucks over buying direct from Amazon. Plus fuel expense, unless you can buy online.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #19
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Plus you have to pay sales tax at Sams. In my case it would only be a savings of 6 bucks over buying direct from Amazon. Plus fuel expense, unless you can buy online.
Yep! Gas from Martinsburg WV to Hagerstown MD with my 10 MPH Gas hog & Gas at $3.55 gal....& membership...no clue what that is now but use to be $25! Now I would be saving 1 cents on dollar for tax LOL Nope not worth it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #20
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
OK our nearest is in Hagerstown LOL By the time I buy a membership....dont sound worth it to me! THANKS!

This doesnt bode well for the FIRE.... Already prices are dropping! Sounds like the HP Tablet one min they were $500 next they ditched them for $100! I missed that one too!
Yes, with FIVE MILLION expected to be sold before January, the Fire sure is in trouble!
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #21
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Those were Pre-Released sales tho! Now that people have them there been quite a few complaints both MR & Amazon forums! Course its really hard to judge [other than price dropping quick] As people that Love them Never seem to post! Dont see Any posts....I had my Fire xx amount of days & its Does Excatly as Adv & what I expected! Nope just see people wanting to hack or having problems threads! Time will tell.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
There are quite of few posts here with people saying they love their Fire. Read So, on a scale of 1 to 10 - ARE YOU HAPPY? thread and you will see lots of people are happy with the device. There are other threads here too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote