Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-24-2018, 07:53 PM   #76
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
and now they're sold out.
My post was from three days ago — that's like light years ago for Woot (often these sales only last a couple hours). If you're in the market, keep checking, I'm guessing they'll come back at some point.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #77
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
My post was from three days ago — that's like light years ago for Woot (often these sales only last a couple hours). If you're in the market, keep checking, I'm guessing they'll come back at some point.
Lol, iirc, it was gone 3 hours after your post.

Mine's arriving Tuesday. Yay! Still unsure whether I'll JB this one or not.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 03-24-2018 at 09:08 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2018, 08:10 AM   #78
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
If you're in the market, keep checking, I'm guessing they'll come back at some point.
Nope, not any more. I was lucky enough to get one when this thread originally started.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #79
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Lol, iirc, it was gone 3 hours after your post.

Mine's arriving Tuesday. Yay! Still unsure whether I'll JB this one or not.
Just to be safe, prevent it from auto updating until you decide whether to JB or not.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 01:37 PM   #80
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Just to be safe, prevent it from auto updating until you decide whether to JB or not.
That's easy enough since I don't plan on connecting it to wifi in the first place. Just gonna sideload books via USB. My first Paperwhite Manga is JB and is currently running 5.8.11 although only hack I use on it is screensaver.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 03-25-2018 at 01:40 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert