Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #6376
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
God Save the Queen, the Sex Pistols and British national anthem
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #6377
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maria, Ricky Martin, Blondie, West Side Story AND The Sound of Music.
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #6378
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
"The Power of Love" - Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Celine Dion.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #6379
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
God Save the Queen, the Sex Pistols and British national anthem
I can think of another sex pistols one(a triple too!). I guess I shouldn't play.

Quote:
Extra points for the triple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne Parkinson View Post
"The Power of Love" - Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Celine Dion.
And Extra points for the triple.

So far 3 points for issybird and 2 points for Shayne.

keep em coming beep beep!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #6380
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Ok, I hope it's not cheating if you look through your own music, but here is what I have--

Changes - Jimi Hendrix - Yes - David Bowie <-- triple
Dream On - Aerosmith - Depeche Mode
Drive - The Cars - R.E.M.
The End - The Doors - The Beatles
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice - (ok, just Vanilla Ice did this one)
Money - Pink Floyd - Serj Tankian
Numb - Portishead - Linkin Park
The Ocean - U2 - Led Zeppelin
Perfect - The Smashing Pumpkins - Alanis Morissette
Picture This - Blondie - The Beastie Boys
Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin - Gary Glitter
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #6381
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

wow! Are they really all different songs?

11 points! And still nobody has my other triple..
Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #6382
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
This is a quadruple!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #6383
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

wow!

Scores now issybird 5 points, Shayne 3 points and Daithi out in front with 11 points.

I want to leave it running until someone gets my triple, but I think you have the jump with 11 points.

Maybe we should give Stichy a go when he gets back from his ride.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #6384
Daithi
Publishers are evil!

Let it run for a while.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #6385
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Breathe - Faith Hill and Nickelback
End of Me - Marion Raven and Apocalyptica feat. Gavin Rossdale
Evergreen - Barbra Streisand and Westlife
Everything - Alanis Morissette, Michael Bublé, Mary J. Blige and Lifehouse
Firefly - A-Teens and Breaking Benjamin
Forever - Drake (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem), and Kamelot and Stratovarius
Hero - Chad Kroeger, Mariah Carey, Enrique Iglesias and Regina Spektor
Misery - Maroon 5 and Good Charlotte
Mockingbird - Eminem and Rob Thomas
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber (no, I don't listen to his songs) and The Fray
Real World - The All-American Rejects and Matchbox 20
Rule the World - Kamelot and Take That
Run - Leona Lewis and Snow Patrol
She - Elvis Costello and Groove Coverage
Solitaire - The Carpenters and Kamelot
Spider-Man - Aerosmith and Michael Bublé
When I'm gone - Eminem, Simple Plan and 3 Doors Down
Without you - David Guetta feat Usher, Hinder and Mariah Carey
3 a.m. - Eminem and Matchbox 20

Last edited by maianhvk; 03-29-2012 at 01:16 AM.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #6386
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Breathe - Faith Hill and Nickelback
End of Me - Marion Raven and Apocalyptica feat. Gavin Rossdale
Evergreen - Barbra Streisand and Westlife
Everything - Alanis Morissette, Michael Bublé, Mary J. Blige and Lifehouse
Firefly - A-Teens and Breaking Benjamin
Forever - Drake (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem), and Kamelot and Stratovarius
Hero - Chad Kroeger, Mariah Carey, Enrique Iglesias and Regina Spektor
Misery - Maroon 5 and Good Charlotte
Mockingbird - Eminem and Rob Thomas
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber (no, I don't listen to his songs) and The Fray
Real World - The All-American Rejects and Matchbox 20
Rule the World - Kamelot and Take That
Run - Leona Lewis and Snow Patrol
She - Elvis Costello and Groove Coverage
Solitaire - The Carpenters and Kamelot
Spider-Man - Aerosmith and Michael Bublé
When I'm gone - Eminem, Simple Plan and 3 Doors Down
Without you - David Guetta feat Usher, Hinder and Mariah Carey
3 a.m. - Eminem and Matchbox 20
That looks very impressive, but please check that you have not put different singers to the same song before scoring.

Run is the same song with Leona Lewis and Snow patrol not counted.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #6387
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
That looks very impressive, but please check that you have not put different singers to the same song before scoring.

Run is the same song with Leona Lewis and Snow patrol not counted.
Ahhhh, that's right! Leona Lewis covered that.... I forgot Thanks

As for other songs, I doublechecked and they're all legit
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:53 AM   #6388
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
Ok, I hope it's not cheating if you look through your own music, but here is what I have--

<snip>

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice - (ok, just Vanilla Ice did this one)
Old 03-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #6389
Daithi
Publishers are evil!

Not to be out done by Issy, I'd like to add Black Sabbath and 2Pac to the Changes songs.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #6390
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
wow!

Scores now issybird 5 points, Shayne 3 points and Daithi out in front with 11 points.

I want to leave it running until someone gets my triple, but I think you have the jump with 11 points.

Maybe we should give Stichy a go when he gets back from his ride.
Before i lose track of scores.

Shayne Parkinson 3
issybird 5
maianhvk 24
Daithi 13

Looks like maianhvk has the jump. I will check back to see if anyone can beat that when I return from the gym.

p.s. nobody got my triple despite the clues left earlier. 10 point for the first one who gets it.