Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-29-2017, 03:38 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do you seriously think the original poster has any interest in your reply, five years after asking the question?

Please don't ignore the prominent "Are you sure you want to post to an old thread?" warning that's displayed. It's there for a good reason. There's rarely cause to dig up long-dead threads.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:31 PM   #17
Merischino
Groupie
Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Merischino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Pixel 2, Kindle Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you seriously think the original poster has any interest in your reply, five years after asking the question?

Please don't ignore the prominent "Are you sure you want to post to an old thread?" warning that's displayed. It's there for a good reason. There's rarely cause to dig up long-dead threads.
I am not the original poster but I am definitely interested in the topic. I just bought a kindle oasis and I am trying to find out how I can get my audiobook files on it which would entail either finding out if it can read mp3 or some other non aax format or finding out how to convert mp3 to aax.

This thread, however old, so far didn't answer that question. I therefore think it's worth posting to the thread.
Merischino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 12:35 PM   #18
bozza111
Connoisseur
bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.bozza111 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: KOA2
I second that. I wouldn't mind knowing.
My best guess is that an mp3 player can be launched if your device is jailbroken.

Not much hope on my 5.9 kindle oasis 2.
bozza111 is offline   Reply With Quote