Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #61
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
well, ya got the right avatar for pondering such difficult questions.....
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #62
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
This week's question is a day early, because I may not be in tomorrow, much:

If I kill my son and bury him in the compost heap, do I still have to pay for all the wedding crap that we have scheduled for Saturday?
But if you killed yourself and buried you under the compost heap, you wouldn't have to pay. Of course that may be a tad extreme. Of course we'd miss you here.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #63
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
But if you killed yourself and buried you under the compost heap, you wouldn't have to pay. Of course that may be a tad extreme. Of course we'd miss you here.
Hmmmm.....

Nah! I'm not driving myself to distraction with all the worrying about the details.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #64
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Better flowers....life in prison....still gotta pay for it...

All sorts of dilemmas here.
Just enjoy and try not to dig yourself into a hole...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #65
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

With 50 mile an hour winds last night and about 1 inch of rain, I was very amazed that the tents were still standing this morning. Just another 36 hours and I will be free to scream bloody murder over the bills.

The Catholic Church is wrong. Birth control is a devinely inspired gift to all humanity.

At least when it comes to avoiding marrying off the spawn.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 AM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
The Catholic Church is wrong. Birth control is a devinely inspired gift to all humanity.
The Catholic Church could conceivably be wrong about more than just that.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-06-2008 at 10:25 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #67
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
With 50 mile an hour winds last night and about 1 inch of rain, I was very amazed that the tents were still standing this morning. Just another 36 hours and I will be free to scream bloody murder over the bills.

At least when it comes to avoiding marrying off the spawn.
it took two to tango, now you're reaping the rewards...
Old 06-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #68
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
The Catholic Church could conveivably be wrong about more than just that.
I thought you had a new keyboard?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #69
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

typos happen.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #70
pshrynk

Get it right, now:

Typso Happen
Old 06-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #71
zelda_pinwheel

Old 06-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #72
GeoffC

Quote:
Get it right, now:

Typso Happen
he's got nothing better to do...
Old 06-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #73
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
he's got nothing better to do...
I do. I just don't want to do it.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #74
GeoffC

Quote:
I do. I just don't want to do it.
put it off until tomorrow, then...
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #75
pshrynk

that would get me out of having to be in attendance at my son's wedding...

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness