Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Question FBReader - how to close an eBook after reading?

Hai out there,

this is the time to tell ThR how stupid he is.

At the right side of the library-icon in FBReader is a small arrow. Using it, it shows a large list of the books, I read with FBReader. This list is getting longer and longer. And I'm to stupid to find out how to close a document after reading it.

Can you tell me?

Last edited by ThR; 09-05-2009 at 12:20 PM.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
No one here, who knows this? Then I have to edit the status-file on the SD-card furthermore.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I don't have a DR1000S, but what you are describing is a standard feature of desktop FBReader. The small arrow is bringing up the "recently read" list. At one time it was possible to set the length of this list, but I don't see that option any more.

There probably is an .xml file in .FBReader that you can delete or edit to remove ebooks from the list. I don't know where .FBReader is located on the DR1000S though.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote