Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #16
aquawater
Enthusiast
aquawater began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
So many good reviews on lighted cover.. I was initially planning to get normal leather cover. Thanksss
aquawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dalliard View Post
It is a great cover, but I can see myself having to charge once a week as most of my reading is done in bed.
Personally, I keep my charger plugged into an outlet by my bedside.

I just plug in the K1 every few days, let it charge overnight and never worry about running out of power.

The Kindle, unlike cell phones, thrives on being 'topped off'.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert