Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 09-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
Smith, Thorne: Dream's End. V1. 17 Sept 2015

This is Thorne Smith's only "serious" book. It was published in 1927. By all accounts, it was not successful and was never reprinted.

I created this book from photographs of the pages from a copy that made available to me at the Merril Collection of Science Fiction, Speculation and Fantasy in Toronto. They hold copies of all of Smith's books and allowed to photograph them in the library (it is a reference collection). Their help was essential. I could not have produced this (and the other books) without it.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Dreams End.epub (499.0 KB, 397 views)
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:01 AM   #2
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I haven't read this one yet, and I am a Thorne fan, so I am looking forward to this.
Thanks so much!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2015, 12:04 AM   #3
Mike Hobart
Enthusiast
Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Hobart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you for all your work. I had never even heard of this one.
Mike Hobart is offline   Reply With Quote