Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
One of my favorites by her, but be warned the hero is very much a classic alpha a** hero of the late 80s/early 90s

Ugh! I hate the new cover.

It's also in ePub at Sony and Kobo for the $1.99 price
Ok now I have to buy it and it's all your fault!
I love her Alphas! I have alot of her older stuff.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Slow Heat in Heaven is also available for $4.99. That's my other favorite of her "oldies."
I have that one! I love her Texas! series. I have them in Audible.
I've also have read Hawk O'Toole's Hostage, Shadows of Yesterday and Honor Bound. I love them all. I have several more I haven't read yet.
Advert
Old 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #63
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Books Still on Sale

By Avon:

Johanna Lindsey still has 18 of her books at $1.99

$2.99
My Ruthless Prince by Gaelen Foley (Inferno Club 04)
(Regency Romance)

$1.99
Guilty Pleasures by Laura Lee Guhrke
(Victorian Romance)

A Matter of Scandal by Suzanne Enoch (With this Ring 03)
(Regency Romance)

Sharon Sala has several books at $1.99
Note: She's an auto buy for me. I love her old books!

Laura Kinsale has several books on Sale from $2.41-$2.99 some are not by Avon but I always hear so much about her that I've been collecting her books not sure which to read first?

Last edited by Blossom; 03-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #64
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Laura Kinsale has several books on Sale from $2.41-$2.99 some are not by Avon but I always hear so much about her that I've been collecting her books not sure which to read first?
OMG! Flowers from the Storm!!!! I haven't read any others of hers yet but I loved this one!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #65
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
OMG! Flowers from the Storm!!!! I haven't read any others of hers yet but I loved this one!
I second this recommendation. It's the only one of hers I've read and, while I didn't love it, it's quite different from the usual same-old.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #66
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
One of my favorites by her, but be warned the hero is very much a classic alpha a** hero of the late 80s/early 90s

Ugh! I hate the new cover.

It's also in ePub at Sony and Kobo for the $1.99 price.

Slow Heat in Heaven is also available for $4.99. That's my other favorite of her "oldies."
Also at Books on Board for $1.37
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:09 AM   #67
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Several new releases or re-releases from Harlequin:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?rh=n:154606...&sort=daterank
Thanks picked up a few from there. Interestingly that they're all marked as pre orders for April 1st yet a number of them have been around in eform for awhile now but there are some good new ones too
Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #68
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Interestingly that they're all marked as pre orders for April 1st yet a number of them have been around in eform for awhile now but there are some good new ones too.
It's because the old Try Harlequin introductory site which used to offer easily downloadable DRM-free ePub/Mobi/PDF copies has been replaced with a redirect to HQN's store for (most of) the same books, where your options are now DRM-ed ePub and (non-DRM) PDF. A step down, IMHO.

They've gone and replaced several of the older freebie books with a "New Sample Coming April 2012" notice. I'd advise picking up anything you don't already have, just in case, since it's likely the other selections will be rotated also, eventually, and you can't get the older PDF copies via the Internet Archive, unfortunately.

Now would probably also be a good time to do backup downloads from Mills & Boon's Everyone's Reading site as well.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:52 AM   #69
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Smashwords:

Somewhere in Time by Barbara Bretton (used to be a Kindle freebie)
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #70
melmac
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Now would probably also be a good time to do backup downloads from Mills & Boon's Everyone's Reading site as well.
And now I have a few new freebies from there too thank you very much
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #71
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Never Too Late by Patricia Watters
(Contemporary Romance)

Homesong by Misha Crews
(Contemporary Romance)
Finalist for the 2010 Bronte Prize for Romantic Fiction

Save My Soul by Zoe Winters
(Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy: Preternaturals Book 2)

Last edited by Blossom; 03-03-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #72
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon and probably other places

From Tyndale:

Bees in the Butterfly Garden by Maureen Lang
Series: The Gilded Legacy
(Historical Inspirational Romance)

Abducted: 2 by Janice Cantore
Series: Pacific Coast Justice
(Romantic Inspirational Suspense)
Old 03-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale $2.99

Karen Hawkins Abducted Trilogy:
  1. The Abduction Of Julia
  2. A Belated Bride
  3. The Seduction of Sara

I have read these books and enjoyed them very much. They are lighthearted Regency Romances. Ms. Hawkins knows how to tell a story that keeps you entertained. She's an Autobuy for me.

Also on sale for $2.99 is her Just Ask Reeves Duo:
  1. Her Master and Commander
  2. Her Officer and Gentleman

I haven't read them but I would read anything she writes. If you haven't added her to Facebook you should. I love the stores about Hot Cop (Her hubby) who she met while doing research on her Glory, North Carolina series. Talk about a romance novel in the making right there!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #74
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Do you like Steampunk Romance?

This series is written by a husband and wife team and published by Avon Impulse.

The Ether Chronicles:
  1. Skies of Fire by Zoe Archer $0.99
  2. Night of Fire by Nico Rosso $0.99
  3. Skies of Steel by Zoe Archer $2.99
  4. Nights of Steel by Nico Rosso $1.99

I have been collecting these. I haven't read any Steampunk yet but I got several Steampunk romances now. One of these days...
Old 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #75
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
harlequin added, to earlier list:

Cowboy with a Cause - Carla Cassidy
http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Cause-T.../dp/B00BNRHIPY
koland is offline   Reply With Quote