Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Life… On A High - Nick Spalding is back… and this time he's airborne! Out now!

Hi everyone,

I'm really pleased to announce that my new book 'Life… On A High' is out now on Amazon & Smashwords.

I hope you'll take a look and pick up a copy

Here's the blurb:

"Nick Spalding is back… and this time he’s airborne!

"By popular demand - and because those counselling sessions won’t pay for themselves - Nick returns in the sequel to Life… With No Breaks, with more anecdotes, stories and asides to delight and amaze.

"This time he’s writing at 40,000 feet…

"After all, what better way is there to kill forty eight hours on a round trip to Australia than holding another conversation with YOU?

"Sit back (don’t worry, we’re in Business Class so the seats are comfortable), put your feet up, and laugh out loud as Nick wends his merry way through a plethora of subjects, including age, hobbies, crime, dating the wrong women and pretending to be a banana (among many other things).

"After you’ve read Life… On A High, you may never look at the other side of the world the same way again!"

Available now at:

Amazon UK
Amazon US
Smashwords

Also still available is the first book in the series 'Life… With No Breaks' at:

Amazon UK
Amazon US
Smashwords
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Another great new idea ... worthy of the Guinness Book of Records. I've got my copy, so I'll be back to confirm that it's also worthy of precious reading time. If it's anything like 'Life With No Breaks', it'll certainly get my vote. These ain't stunts so much as valid literary challenges. I admire that. Good luck, Nick. And thanks for all the fun. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cheers Neil.

Already got one 5 star review over at Amazon UK, which is great

"...who says all sequels are never as good as the original? I think this particular sequel was even better than the original. I absolutely loved this book and am so happy to be your first UK reviewer. Far more milk came out my nose reading this than your first book, my kindle was not impressed, lol ... Congratulations on yet another great book and I do hope you continue to keep us enthralled with your life..."

Sweet!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
NickSpalding
Addict

Well, I had the choice of ressurecting this thread or the one for Life... With No Breaks. I chose this one because the other has been going for months now and even I can't keep track of the changes in price, edition and cover!

So: why not pick up a copy of both Life... With No Breaks and Life... On A High?

Links in my signature below.