Notices

Old 06-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
pini
pini began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903, iPod touch
Thumbs down create 'games' menu item

Hi,

another 'newby' question I guess...
I created several folders in the root of my pocketbook and SD card. easy.
however, that's of course NOT what I wanted; Is it possible to make a(ny) folder show up as an 'item' in the Pocketbook 'menu'?

thanx for your help!

pini
pini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
what you could do is play around with the widgets, but you are limited in the content you can select (e.g. you can change the box for the clock so that it shows sudoku, say, but it is not very flexible) - and until we get the source for the themes, we won't be able to modify the interface as we like. What you can do, though, is to install the layout of the older models (PB360, PB302), and modify the existing themes. We have all the resources to do so in the forum, but it requries a bit of work - if you wnat it exaclty as you like it. I have collected some instructions here - and if you decide to go down that route, you should really read at least most of the sticky "Themes for Pocketbook" thread.

EDIT: unless of course this is not what you meant, and there is a simpler way!

Last edited by paola; 06-28-2011 at 01:40 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
pini
pini began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903, iPod touch
Thanx for the explanation.
I was not intending to change or make a widget, just wanted an extra item in the list of 'library, dictionaries, settings, etc', so that is done in the theme, right?

I guess I will need to dive into this... sometime later.

cheers,
pini
pini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I see - as far as I know it cannot be done at this stage (the empty slots, if you have any, I think are automatically filled with books).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote