Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
Royce Day
Royce Day began at the beginning.

Device: sirtalen_60@kindle.com
Free Short Story: Good Landing

My short story, Good Landing is now available for free. Please enjoy this tribute to all astronauts who put their lives at risk to explore the universe beyond Earth.
Royce Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce Day View Post
My short story, Good Landing is now available for free. Please enjoy this tribute to all astronauts who put their lives at risk to explore the universe beyond Earth.
I enjoyed this quick read, thanks!

Note to the author (others will want to read the story first. It's really short...go ahead and read it):
Spoiler:
I had an inkling of what was going on as soon as I saw the name "Virgil" but the other name I couldn't place--until the end.

As Gus might have said in another story: "F'in' A, Bubba!"

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
I enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for sharing.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote