Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
fenuks
Enthusiast
fenuks began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Updated and new polish recipes

Hi, I've updated some of my broken (mostly because of migration to HTML5) recipes and prepare new ones.
Fixed recipes:
Adverture Zone
AstroNEWS
Dobreprogramy.pl
Na czytniki
Nowa Fantastyka
Spider's Web
New:
Biolog.pl, favicon
Computerworld.pl, favicon
Dziennik.pl, favicon
eMuzyka, favicon
Kosmonauta.net, favicon
Mlody technik, favicon

That's all, thank you.

EDIT:
I didn't notice that recipe for Focus.pl is also outdated, seaniko7 was so kind and prepared working one, so please replace my recipe with recipe delivered by seaniko7. Thanks and sorry for trouble.

Last edited by fenuks; 12-17-2011 at 03:54 PM.
fenuks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
seaniko7
wannabe developer
seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle: 2xKeyboard, Classic, 2xTouch, 2xPW, PW2; Onyx: Boox M92
Focus magazine
seaniko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
seaniko7
wannabe developer
seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.seaniko7 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle: 2xKeyboard, Classic, 2xTouch, 2xPW, PW2; Onyx: Boox M92
Money.pl
seaniko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
fenuks
Enthusiast

Archive with new and updated recipes: link
EDIT:
Sure, I've corrected these names, but there is typographic error in build-in dobreprogamy.recipe, it should be dobreprogramy.recipe, so you need fix it manually. Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited by fenuks; 02-13-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@fenuks: Can you please use the current calibre recipe filename for the updated recipes. Otherwise I have to hunt and find each recipe to update manually. The current calibre recipes will be in the builtin_recipes.zip file in your calibreinstallation, or they can be seen here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kovid/c...head:/recipes/
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
fenuks
Enthusiast

@kovidgoyal
I've corrected these filenames: result
Old 02-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
ours86
ours86 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi!
I noticed that also Newsweek Polska is broken, there is something wrong with issue detection. Calibre downloads last issue from 2011. When I read last changelog of calibre I think that this magazine was also updated, but unfortunately not. With my programming skills I cannot fix it, but maybe someone else can do that?
ours86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #9
fenuks
Enthusiast

Again I've updated some of my recipes which stopped working properly. Please include them in calibre. Thanks.
recipes
Old 03-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #10
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Done.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #11
fenuks
Enthusiast

Hi,
I updated again some of my recipes. There aren't vital changes, I just noticed that some pages uses relative url addressing, so links were broken. One of recipes, National Geographic PL is not my authorship, but its broken since few month, I've contacted with its author, but he has no interest in updating it. There are also 3 new recipes.
recipes
Old 04-18-2012, 01:37 AM   #12
rty
Zealot
rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.rty got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle DXG, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@fenuks: Can you please use the current calibre recipe filename for the updated recipes. Otherwise I have to hunt and find each recipe to update manually. The current calibre recipes will be in the builtin_recipes.zip file in your calibreinstallation, or they can be seen here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kovid/c...head:/recipes/
Hi Kovid, may I suggest this post of yours above be made sticky?
rty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 AM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rty View Post
Hi Kovid, may I suggest this post of yours above be made sticky?
No need, I only care about this if somebody is submitting a whole bunch of recipes at once. Otherwise, since I have to review each recipe individually anyway, finding the individual recipe is no big deal.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #14
admroz
admroz began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Regarding Newsweek Polska I posted fixed version in separate thread. Please take a look:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=177015
admroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #15
fenuks
Enthusiast

Hi,
as always some pages changed something in code, so I had to update recipes, recipe files. I would be grateful if you include them in calibre. Another thing, two of my recipes seems 'dead'. Could you remove them? It's naczytniki.recipe and greenlinux_pl.recipe from buitin_recipes.zip. Thank you.