Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
stas12
stas12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking for the best eReader that support CHM & PDF

Hello.

I am looking to buy eReader that must support CHM & PDF files.
I Prefer that a screen will be about 9" (if possible, if not then at least 6").
Also it will be very good if I will be able to write notes.
Budget is up to 600$ (I think it enough, if not I will add how much is needed).

Please help me choose the one that meets my requirements.

Thanks.
stas12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
PocketBook 902 or 903. Will be available in a few weeks. I do sell PocketBook devices but I sell them because of the exceptional wide format support which includes CHM and the best pdf support of any eink device. The pdf support for the new devices/ upcoming firmware is even better.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95359

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&highlight=902
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
stas12
stas12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
PocketBook 902 or 903. Will be available in a few weeks. I do sell PocketBook devices but I sell them because of the exceptional wide format support which includes CHM and the best pdf support of any eink device. The pdf support for the new devices/ upcoming firmware is even better.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95359

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&highlight=902
Thank you very much for this information, can you tell me what will be the price of the 902/902 models? and when (estimate) it will be released?

P.S. Do you know a good CHM to PDF program?

Thanks.
stas12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I cant say the pricing yet. We have to wait until the official announcement. It/they will be much less than the $600 you mentioned
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, stas12.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert