Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
StefDrums
StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!StefDrums , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Glo
Explorer application

hi all,
I have a simple question: do you know if exist an app or add-on or a modded FW with which I can browse folder and files in my Kobo, without using Shelves.

I'm now using calibre, it works well, but I have about 400 PDF and 200 EPUB and I need to find them fast, and read them, because they are work's document.

thanks for you help!
StefDrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
No mod exists for browsing / reading by folder / files.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
explorer, kobo, kobo app, kobo glo