Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-27-2018, 10:15 AM   #76
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
Looking at going to a larger Kobo, huge headache trying to find a larger sleeve made of neoprene without a zip. If anybody has seen one I would love a link.
If by "larger Kobo" you mean the Aura One, then the BlackBerry Playbook neoprene sleeve is aaaaalmost a perfect fit (stretches tiny bit to cover the KA1). I don't know how available they are in Australia.

I am thinking of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Research-Neop.../dp/B004XONUII

If you actually meant the Aura HD then I got nothin'
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:37 AM   #77
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
My new case arrived for my new KPW. I definitely prefer reading with the case on. I also simply like the feeling of opening the cover to start reading where I left off - sadly I have to do some swiping on the new KPW to start reading again which I dislike. The new cover is waterproof to go with the waterproof KPW but I thought it was quite expensive for what it was plus there's no pockets for a paper/Sudoku or holders for a pen. In short, it's more expensive than my last case and not as good but I still prefer reading with this than with no case at all.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 09:15 AM   #78
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
I got a new PW3 and immediately ordered a case. One thing I like about the case is that when I open it the ereader turns on the home page to start reading right away. Before I had to push a button to get the ereader out of sleep mode which was annoying.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:32 PM   #79
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
I got a new PW3 and immediately ordered a case. One thing I like about the case is that when I open it the ereader turns on the home page to start reading right away. Before I had to push a button to get the ereader out of sleep mode which was annoying.
So far, am using my PW4 w/no case. I can start reading simply by pressing a button, no need to open a case cover, which I find annoying.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:17 PM   #80
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Thank you, I would find that difficult to use. My hands do not always do what I want. I need a smooth slide in action.
I think I will buy some neoprene and get somebody to just overlock it. It is how mine was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
If by "larger Kobo" you mean the Aura One, then the BlackBerry Playbook neoprene sleeve is aaaaalmost a perfect fit (stretches tiny bit to cover the KA1). I don't know how available they are in Australia.

I am thinking of this:

https://www.amazon.com/Research-Neop.../dp/B004XONUII

If you actually meant the Aura HD then I got nothin'
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 11:37 PM   #81
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I find myself slipping my eReaders out of their cases more and more as I read now. Just more comfortable to hold. It started with the Tolino Page when the case from China never arrived and I just got used to using it without a case and now. I like it (and my Sony T2, 505, 350, Kindle Keyboard – and others) better this way. I guess it's a little "chancier" but you really appreciate how light some of these Readers are when they're not in a case. (It also helps that the Kobo clip-on light works on several of these without a case.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote