Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #1
N8reader
N8reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Errors when creating icon theme

I have been working on a icon theme and creating it via Calibre's "Create a Calibre icon theme". The feature was working fine up to this latest, 10th anniversary update. Now when I run the function I get an error I do not understand.

Can anyone please shed some light on it for me?

Last edited by N8reader; 11-01-2016 at 11:01 AM.
N8reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It means something is blocking calibre from deleting the temporary file it uses while optimizing the generated icons.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Make sure the icon directory you are using is not on a shared folder or such like.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:03 AM   #4
N8reader
N8reader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Moved the folder and reapplied permissions to all the files and that seems to have worked. Thank you for the advice, appreciate it!
N8reader is offline   Reply With Quote