Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2019, 07:42 AM   #1
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
KFX is not in my "send to device" list?

I recently installed the KFX output plug in and the Kindle Preview 3. I converted one of my epubs to KFX and then tried to send to my Kindle Oasis 9th Gen. KFX is not in the list? I see AZW3, Mobi, PDF and TXT. Why does KFX not show? What am I missing? Thanks for any help you can provide.
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
You need to configure kfx as a format that can be sent to that device. With your device connected click on the "Device" drop-down menu and choose "Configure this device". Under "Select available formats and their order for this device", add a checkmark to kfx and use the arrow buttons move it up/down and set its priority relative to the other formats.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote