Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 05:05 AM   #301
Pctv007
Pctv007 began at the beginning.

Device: COPS on mobile
Hi, I accidentally formatted my sd card for my Kobo Glo...
Could someone be kind enough to point me to an SD image, please ?
Thanks
regards
:-)
Pctv007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:18 AM   #302
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.

And wow, it's been a whole week since the last image request.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2017, 05:27 AM   #303
Pctv007
Pctv007 began at the beginning.

Device: COPS on mobile
Thank you VERY much :-)
Pctv007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:10 AM   #304
fluffysnowflake
fluffysnowflake began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
All I want for Christmas is a Kobo Glo disk image

I would be very grateful if someone could give me a disk image for a kobo glo. I got my mum a second hand one for Christmas because she squashed her Kindle, but unfortunately I think it is bricked : (
fluffysnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:23 AM   #305
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-16-2017, 10:28 PM   #306
V_oiD
V_oiD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi, can you please send me the image of Glo HD ?
V_oiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 11:32 PM   #307
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:14 PM   #308
Alessandro Moro
Alessandro Moro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello, can you please send me the image of Glo HD? I accidentally formatted my ereader..
Alessandro Moro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:10 PM   #309
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

If you formatted the partition that is presented to the PC, power it off and on and it should just take you through the setup. Or do a manual factory reset. If you took the card out of the device and formatted that, then you will need the image.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #310
raval137
raval137 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
My Kobo Glo has bricked too??
Can anybody send me the image file??
Thanks in advance
raval137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:10 PM   #311
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-28-2018, 11:16 PM   #312
omarif
omarif began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
thanks so much for the image. I installed it but keeps crashing when i try registering. i saw a hack but it was only ob linx. anyone know if i can some how do it on windows system
omarif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:33 PM   #313
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarif View Post
thanks so much for the image. I installed it but keeps crashing when i try registering. i saw a hack but it was only ob linx. anyone know if i can some how do it on windows system
The registration hack I can think of is to update an entry in a database using some SQL. You should be able to run the SQL from any SQLite database management tool.

Before that, I would recommend doing a factory reset. There have been a few reports of problems after the image restore and most seem to be fixed with a factory reset. Another reason for problems is the internal SD card failing. If it is failing, it needs to be replaced.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:39 AM   #314
klaasieboy
klaasieboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
SD card broken Kobo Glo N613

My sd card is broken of my Kobo Glo N613.
Can someone please send me a image for the Kobo Glo N613?
klaasieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:47 AM   #315
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.