Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 06:54 PM   #871
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Thanks for the fix!
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2017, 10:53 PM   #872
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2, Kindle PW2, Nexus 7
My thanks to everyone who reports problems. I use only a subset of the features of this plugin so I am not usually aware when something is going wrong.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #873
sweth
sweth began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW 2nd Gen
Overdrive errors re missing h2 on most searches

Some time in the day or two I've started seeing this error on most but not all of my Overdrive searches for books via the plugin:

LibraryError: u'missing "h2 class=\\bsearch-text\\b"'

Searches in other DBs (eg Freading) work fine, and the error above seems to be consistent depending on which library I search at, i.e. I get it when searching at any of a specific set of *.overdrive.com subdomains (arlington, dcpl, fairfax, anytime, mrspl, pgcmls) but not when searching at others (denver and fremont).

(Thanks again for all of your great work on this plugin.)
sweth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM   #874
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2, Kindle PW2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweth View Post
Some time in the day or two I've started seeing this error on most but not all of my Overdrive searches for books via the plugin:

LibraryError: u'missing "h2 class=\\bsearch-text\\b"'
Thanks for the notification. This should fix it:

Version 2.21.0 - 12 Dec 2017

Handle website change at OverDrive. (Fixes "LibraryError: u'missing "h2 class=\\bsearch-text\\b"'")
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote