Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-20-2016, 04:30 AM   #46
marp68
Groupie
marp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Maybe putting the "book" on a special shelf could help. Or you try a completely different way to toggle between day and night mode.

That's what I did in the end. I used 100 % brightness as the toggle signal, since I'm never using 100 % brightness and it's easier to just slide it up to 100 instead of trying to set it exactly to, for example, 3 %. I also discovered the function of sweeping the finger on the left side of the panel up and down to change brightness instantly.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2017, 03:56 AM   #47
suffuse
suffuse began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Hello,

I follow the instruction and tested it on my KA1 twice but it ended up covering half of my screen. Did I miss anything out? Please advise. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	156613  
suffuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:59 AM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffuse View Post
Hello,

I follow the instruction and tested it on my KA1 twice but it ended up covering half of my screen. Did I miss anything out? Please advise. Thanks!
If you used the nightmode package from the start of this thread it will not work properly with any firmware version later than 4.2.something (sorry, I forget the exact number). You need to get the version discussed at the end of the main nightmode thread.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:12 AM   #49
suffuse
suffuse began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If you used the nightmode package from the start of this thread it will not work properly with any firmware version later than 4.2.something (sorry, I forget the exact number). You need to get the version discussed at the end of the main nightmode thread.
Alright, I will do so. Thanks for the info
suffuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:05 PM   #50
stanlefor
Connoisseur
stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kobo touch
Is it possible to make a version working with latest firmware?
stanlefor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:29 PM   #51
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanlefor View Post
Is it possible to make a version working with latest firmware?
message #1

Enviat des del meu MI 4S usant Tapatalk
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:39 AM   #52
stanlefor
Connoisseur
stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by surquizu View Post
message #1

Enviat des del meu MI 4S usant Tapatalk
Still buggy to me I got some database corruption incalibre
Aura one 4.6.10075

Can't make this ... mode properly working eather with your fmon method or with brightness percentage

Probably my fault somewhere, but can't understand where

Last edited by stanlefor; 11-29-2017 at 06:58 AM.
stanlefor is offline   Reply With Quote