Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
Khelbiros
Khelbiros is on a distinguished road

Device: Hanlin v5, Stanza
Multiple Conversion Option?

When I sync ebooks to my ereader, they're set to be converted by Calibre into ePub. How do I disable this for some of the files, so that when I select 'Send to Device', some get transferred as ePubs and others remain as native PDFs?
Khelbiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelbiros View Post
When I sync ebooks to my ereader, they're set to be converted by Calibre into ePub. How do I disable this for some of the files, so that when I select 'Send to Device', some get transferred as ePubs and others remain as native PDFs?
The device driver for yor device has tick boxes for formats to send to your device.
Preferences Plugins device interface <your device family>
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert