Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
marbs
Zealot
marbs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
sync calibre with a folder

Is there any way to have Calibre check if there were any book additions to by library folder (a specific folder in my file system) and add them to the the Calibre library automatically. Say a sync at Calibre startup?
marbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
No, there's not.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
marbs
Zealot
marbs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
would there be a way with a script of some sort?

just saw i might be able to use "calibredb add" but i am not sure exactly how.

Last edited by marbs; 12-18-2010 at 03:00 PM.
marbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
janvanmaar
Addict
janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3G, Samsung SIII
Quote:
I believe that should be a simple thing to do.
Quote:
simple example:
Code:
calibredb add path_to_your_book
janvanmaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbs View Post

If you're running windows, check out the "for each" batch command. I believe the other two OSes offer similar facilities.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert