Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #1
playful
Mammal
playful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmos

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kindle DXG
Shortcut to Home screen? (Boox Note family)

Howdy Note experts,

Today I'm going to post a series of short questions about the Boox Note (running the latest firmware from June 2019).

Is there a shortcut to the Home screen, or do you always have to press Back until you see the Home icon at the top left?

Thanks in advance.

Wishing y'all a fun weekend!
playful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:08 AM   #2
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox Note 2 , Kindle Oasis 2018
Use the navigation ball application that is included. Allows this perfectly.
Gameboy213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2019, 04:27 AM   #3
playful
Mammal
playful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmosplayful has become one with the cosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy213 View Post
Use the navigation ball application that is included.
Ha, are you sure? When I looked into that last month, I couldn't find a Home Screen shortcut in the navigation ball settings.

If you find it in the navigation ball screen settings, please let me know what it is called. Thanks!
Old 07-30-2019, 08:04 AM   #4
joandr
Enthusiast
joandr began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars, Onyx Boox Nova, EnergyReader ProHD (Boyue)
home screen shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by playful View Post
Ha, are you sure? When I looked into that last month, I couldn't find a Home Screen shortcut in the navigation ball settings.

If you find it in the navigation ball screen settings, please let me know what it is called. Thanks!
double clic on the ball
joandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:58 AM   #5
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox Note 2 , Kindle Oasis 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandr View Post
double clic on the ball
That’s the one!
Gameboy213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2019, 06:22 AM   #6
playful
Mammal

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandr View Post
double clic on the ball
Wow, that works!
I had completely missed that.
Thank you so much.