Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-17-2021, 11:26 AM   #1
mortenanakin
mortenanakin began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
Series Order?

Hi all! I'm an old user for Calibre! Sorry my poon english, first at all :/

Sometimes, when i assign a number to a book that is part of a series or saga, the program doesn't show it in order. I try to upload a screenshot so you can make an idea of what im talking about.

https://ibb.co/m8TSRPp

As you can see in the pic, the number 5 book, its at top, and i cant find a way to get those books in order (from 1 to 5).
I first select "title" order, then "series" and then "author". Never had a problem before, always got the right order, except now All the fields in book properties are well filled (same author and series). Any idea?
mortenanakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The first book probably has a different language set in calibre. The language setting controls what calibre thinks are "articles". The last four are treating "Las" as an article but the first one is not.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert