Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2021, 07:16 AM   #211
pascal jakobs
Enthusiast
pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: kobo Libra 2
Thanks Nima, I saw your other project which looks even more terrific but, if I'm not mistaken, is not "yet" Libra 2 compatible. I give a try to kobox (but I didn't really understand the uninstall procedure if/when I fuck all up)
I keep you posted
pascal jakobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 05:41 PM   #212
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal jakobs View Post
Thanks Nima, I saw your other project which looks even more terrific but, if I'm not mistaken, is not "yet" Libra 2 compatible. I give a try to kobox (but I didn't really understand the uninstall procedure if/when I fuck all up)
I keep you posted
If something goes wrong, a factory reset will 99% surely fix it
NiMa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:37 AM   #213
pascal jakobs
Enthusiast
pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!pascal jakobs , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: kobo Libra 2
Ok, thanks
pascal jakobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 06:48 AM   #214
MrBurgerCZ
MrBurgerCZ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Not working

Hi, I tried to install it but nothing happened. I downloaded kobox.txz to .kobo folder. I have Aura One with 4.31 firmware
MrBurgerCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 07:06 AM   #215
MrBurgerCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgerCZ View Post
Hi, I tried to install it but nothing happened. I downloaded kobox.txz to .kobo folder. I have Aura One with 4.31 firmware
I find inkbox.
I will try it, but why kobox.txz don't work?
Old 03-20-2022, 12:08 PM   #216
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Untill someone with sone knowledgs comes along...

Did you uncompress the .txz file?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:25 PM   #217
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
I find inkbox.
I will try it, but why kobox.txz don't work?
You will have to open the kobox.txz file, uncompress the kobox.tar file to give you a kobox directory and then copy the contents of that directory to the root of your Kobo device.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 02:33 AM   #218
MrBurgerCZ

I tried to decopress it all to get folders, and I launch it with kfmon, but aura one freezed.
I downloaded InkBox too (without kobox installed), but I don't know, how to start it as addon.

Last edited by MrBurgerCZ; 03-21-2022 at 02:37 AM.
Old 05-13-2022, 06:40 AM   #219
qubolino
qubolino began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini, Mac OSX
i installed kobox on glo hd. i do have the nickel menu in the lower right corner with only one item: KoBox
when i start kobox, i get a black screen, period.
known issue? something i issed?
qubolino is offline   Reply With Quote