Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-08-2023, 04:03 AM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Question Hi, how to best jailbreak an Oasis??

Hi, my mother and my brother bought me a new Kindle Oasis this Black Friday, so I want to know how to really make the best of my old Oasis before opening the new one.

So I want to know how to Jailbreak my Oasis in the best and safest way.

The only thing I really want is to be able to get all my Oasis Collections into Calibre so I can manage them the way I used to do with my Kindle keyboards!!

Please help me!! Thanks, Happy Holidays and be well , Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 04:13 AM   #2
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
If the Oasis has updated in the background, you can't. Otherwise, check out this tutorial:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356872
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2023, 04:16 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaOP View Post
Hi, my mother and my brother bought me a new Kindle Oasis this Black Friday, so I want to know how to really make the best of my old Oasis before opening the new one.

So I want to know how to Jailbreak my Oasis in the best and safest way.

The only thing I really want is to be able to get all my Oasis Collections into Calibre so I can manage them the way I used to do with my Kindle keyboards!!

Please help me!! Thanks, Happy Holidays and be well , Monica
If you have a proper firmware version, you can try this jailbreak. If your firmware is too late a version, then no way to jailbreak.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356872

However, if you really want calibre to manage your eBooks and you cannot jailbreak your Oasis, you can always buy a Kobo Libra 2. No need to jailbreak to be able to manage your eBooks.

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-08-2023 at 04:18 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote