Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #16
jwsheets
Connoisseur
jwsheets began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Does anyone know the username and password to get the new firmware?
jwsheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #17
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
No, yes. We are not authorized.
nope, I don't know the username or password
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #18
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I tried
USERNAME: RobertB
PASSWORD: GriffonThief

Didnt work!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Spelling (again)

Code:
1, Add Swedish and Denish supports;
Any proof readers at the EZReader ?

I tried the usual username and password: "password"
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #20
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Code:
1, Add Swedish and Denish supports;
Any proof readers at the EZReader ?

I tried the usual username and password: "password"
Didnt work.

I can't download the upgrade... So What's the username and password for this?
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I suppose we will have to wait until Robert logs on and enlightens us

...or until he sees this thread and makes calls to the web developer
Old 12-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #22
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
"Dito"

Quote:
Anyone else notice that Ditto is spelled wrong on this board?
"Dito" is Italian for "Good Upgrade; but do better".
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
"Dito" is Italian for "Good Upgrade; but do better".
Old 12-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #24
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ARGGH-g-g!! Will check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I suppose we will have to wait until Robert logs on and enlightens us

...or until he sees this thread and makes calls to the web developer

Dear All:

Head Techie will find out why this is not working right as soon as he is in. It is early morning here and he comes in late. You know the type::: drives a Mercedes, eats at Starbucks, lives the good life. Let me see if I can wake him out of his stupor!!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #25
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Didnt work.

I can't download the upgrade... So What's the username and password for this?
The wink should have given it away

There are commonly used, very weak usernames and passwords.
12345, enter ...
I can not count how many machines I have serviced that used a password off of the "Good Security: Avoid list".
Pets name. First born.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #26
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Quote:

12345, enter ...
I can not count how many machines I have serviced that used a password off of the "Good Security: Avoid list".
Pets name. First born.
You know I'm not techie. And I just thought to try it out because I remember with our router here when we got it first. The username and password is just Admin. Wouldn't hurt to try, hehe That's how I learn.
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #27
Robertb

Head Techie on this!!

Dear All:

Mr. Head Techie has arrived and has seen the problem and woken up the WebMaster in Taiwan and he is working on it. We know there is that stupid User Name and Password thing coming up and the WebMaster is working right this minute on it.

This is a LARGE firmware upgrade so it poses some problems to get on the website. It is a lot of data to plow thru to find the problem. It could be 20 minutes or several hours.

We are aware and it is being fixed right as I post!!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #28
Robertb

This is GriffonWing's fault

Quote:

12345, enter ...
Pets name. First born.
Dear theDucks:

Preliminary analysis has shown that GriffonWing tried to do the download first, completed the download, and then set up the User Name and Password block.

He has pirated firmware before and we found traces of moonshine whiskey.

We expect a ransom note at any time now!! In the meantime, our Griffie has the ONLY clock on his PP and is reading in Swedish!!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #29
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear theDucks:

Preliminary analysis has shown that GriffonWing tried to do the download first, completed the download, and then set up the User Name and Password block.

He has pirated firmware before and we found traces of moonshine whiskey.

We expect a ransom note at any time now!! In the meantime, our Griffie has the ONLY clock on his PP and is reading in Swedish!!
Was it the chocolate gravy gryphon tracks that gave it away
Old 12-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #30
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Hey. Don't knock the Chocolate Gravy. It's the best! (but the Whisky helps, too) *hic*