Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-29-2006, 06:20 AM   #1
albertc
albertc began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 650, LifeDrive
Additional fonts in eReader Pro?

Hi

Can anyone explain if eReader's (Agfa and ITC) official font packs the only ones that can be used with eReader Pro?

I have the BitStream Vera fonts installed in my LifeDrive that are available in Plucker, but are not displayed in eReader Pro's font menu. Yes, they are in the device main memory, not in the SD card.

Thanks in advance
albertc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:29 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I think they are the only ones. There are tools to make eReader fonts compatible with Plucker and iSilo, but as far as I know there are no tools available to make other fonts compatible to eReader. Alex Pruss could know more as he is an expert when it comes to fonts for Palm OS
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert