Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
fun4sew
Groupie
fun4sew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fun4sew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fun4sew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fun4sew has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: I LOVE MY IQ
Blutige Anfängerin braucht dringend Hilfe

Hallo Forumsmitglieder,

als blutige Anfängerin hoffe ich hier auf Hilfe.

Die Fakten

Ich besitze einen Dell Axim V 51 auf dem ich Mobipocket installiert habe, um darauf Ebooks zu lesen.
Mein Computer hat Adobe Digital und Mobipocket ebenfalls installiert. Bisher habe ich nur kostenlose Ebooks gelesen, welche aber so ziemlich an meinem Buchgeschmack vorbei waren.

Nun habe ich im Weltbildverlag eine Datei erworben im ACSM Format. Adobe Digital öffnet diese Datei auch problemlos aber ich bekomme sie einfach nicht auf meinen Dell..........Selbst Calibre streikt hier.
Und ich möchte nicht meinen Computer mit ins Flugzeug nehmen, um dieses Buch auf einem Langstreckenflug zu lesen. - Wäre handgepäcktechnisch dem Bodenpersonal wohl auch schwer zu vermitteln.

Wie bitte kann ich diese Datei in ein Format konvertieren, welches mein Dell verarbeiten kann?

Vielen Dank für's Zuhören und eventuelle Hilfe.

Gruss Elke
fun4sew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I ran this through a translator in hopes that someone could help this fellow - here is the title of the topic:

Bloody beginner needs help urgently

Here is the body of the message:

Hello Forum Members,

as a bloody beginner, I am counting on help.

The Facts

I have a Dell Axim V 51 on which I have installed Mobipocket to read ebooks on it.
My computer has installed Adobe Digital and Mobipocket as well. So far I have only read free ebooks, but which were pretty much past my book taste.

Now I have purchased in the publishing world view a file in the ACSM format. Adobe Digital opens the file without problems but I just do not get it on my Dell .......... Even Caliber strike here.
And I do not want to take my computer with the plane to read this book on a long haul flight. - Would give the ground handgepäcktechnisch probably hard to find.

Excuse me, I can convert this file into a format that can handle what my Dell?

Thank you for listening and any help.

Greeting Elke
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert